At this practice we are committed to giving you the best possible service. Working as a team, our doctors and staff are here to give you the very best in primary care.
We are a training and teaching practice.
- We have an Inhouse Back and Neck Physiotherapist starting. Read More...
- The surgery will be closed on the following Bank Holidays. Read More...
- Clinical system change to EMIS WEB from 8th January 2013
- Dr J Pandya attended the recent launch of the 'Breathe easy' support group. More...
- Dr Sejal will be starting her maternity leave from 1st October for 12 months. More...
- Have you had your smear test? If not, we may be contacting you. Find out more...
- Find out what our patients say about us...
NHS News & Alerts
020 8808 7968
020 8885 3033
Out of hours emergency
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
8.30am - 6.00pm
8.30am - 1.00pm
The Accident and Emergency Dept is for Emergency and Life Threatening conditions only. Please make an appointment to see your GP if at all possible.