- Travelling Abroad this Summer? View our Travel Advice...
- Named GP's for the over 75's. Find out more....
- IMPORTANT: Summary Care Record. Find out how it effects you...
- Care.Data. Find out more about how this will affect you...
- Dr Sejal has been awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of General Practitioners...
- How information about you helps us to provide better care...
- We have an Inhouse Back and Neck Physiotherapist starting. Read More...
- Dr J Pandya attended the recent launch of the 'Breathe easy' support group. More...
- Find out what our patients say about us...
See what patients are saying about us
"Excellent surgery. JS Medical Practice
is the best GP Practice. The Doctor, Nurse and reception staff are very friendly. GP is the best and there are not enough words to describe, I am glad I have good and carrying GP."
- P Patel, March 2014
receiving an MBE
Who Do I See?
of Health Conditions
|Monday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 1.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Monday||6.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||6.30pm - 7.15pm|
020 8808 7968
020 8885 3033
Out of hours emergency
The Accident and Emergency Dept is for Emergency and Life Threatening conditions only. Please make an appointment to see your GP if at all possible.