- View our August Bank Holiday Opening Hours
- Congratulations to our receptionist Mazita who has passed the Medical Terminology course with Distinction.
- Congratulations to our nurse practitioner Sharon who has passed her qualifications now as Advance Nurse Practitioner
- Suffering from Hay Fever? Read our latest advice...
- View our Annual Patient Group Report 2014/2015...
- JS Medical awarded by Haringey CCG members. Find out more...
- Find out more about our Branch Surgery...
- IMPORTANT: Summary Care Record. Find out how it effects you...
- Find out more about the New Haringey SE GP Telephone Consultation Service...
- Travelling Abroad this Summer? View our Travel Advice...
- Care.Data. Find out more about how this will affect you...
- Dr Sejal has been awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of General Practitioners...
- How information about you helps us to provide better care...
See what patients are saying about us
"Excellent surgery. JS Medical Practice
is the best GP Practice. The Doctor, Nurse and reception staff are very friendly. GP is the best and there are not enough words to describe, I am glad I have good and caring GP."
- P Patel, March 2014
receiving an MBE
Friends & Family
We would like you to think about your recent experiences of our services.
of Health Conditions
|Monday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 1.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Monday||6.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||6.30pm - 7.15pm|
020 8808 7968
020 8885 3033
Out of hours emergency
The Accident and Emergency Dept is for Emergency and Life Threatening conditions only. Please make an appointment to see your GP if at all possible.