At this practice we are committed to giving you the best possible service. Working as a team, our doctors and staff are here to give you the very best in primary care.
We are a training and teaching practice.
- Caring, female doctor, Dr Vasdev joins JS Medical Practice. read more...
- Dr Sejal has been awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of General Practitioners...
- How information about you helps us to provide better care...
- We have an Inhouse Back and Neck Physiotherapist starting. Read More...
- Dr J Pandya attended the recent launch of the 'Breathe easy' support group. More...
- Find out what our patients say about us...
NHS News & Alerts
020 8808 7968
020 8885 3033
Out of hours emergency
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
8.30am - 6.00pm
8.30am - 1.00pm
The Accident and Emergency Dept is for Emergency and Life Threatening conditions only. Please make an appointment to see your GP if at all possible.