New Patients

Provided you reside within our practice boundary area and are eligible to register with our practice, please complete the relevant electronic form/s below:

Accepted Proof of ID and Proof of Address

We will ensure that a lack of identification or proof of address, immigration status or language do not prevent patient registration.

We kindly request that you submit one form of Photo ID and one form of Proof of Address so that we can verify your identity and residence in order to complete your registration.

Acceptable Photo ID:

  • Current UK (Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Irish) passport or EU/other nationalities passport
  • Passports of non-EU nationals, containing UK stamps, a visa or a UK residence permit showing the immigration status of the holder in the UK
  • A current UK or European photo-card driving licence.
  • UK full or provisional photo-card driving licence
  • A national ID card and/or other valid documentation relating to immigration status and permission of work.

    Acceptable Proof of Residence:
  • Recent utility bill (e.g. gas, electricity or phone) or a certificate from a supplier of utilities confirming the arrangement to pay for the services on pre-payment terms (Please note that mobile telephone bills are not acceptable as they can be sent to different addresses). Utility bills in joint names are permissible*
  • Local authority tax bill valid for the current year**
  • UK full or provisional photo-card driving licence or a full old-style paper driving licence (if not already presented as a personal ID document). Old style provisional driving licences are not acceptable.
  • Most recent HM Revenue and Customs tax notification (i.e. tax assessment, statement of account, notice of coding) a P45 or P60 is not acceptable.
  • Financial statement (e.g. bank, building society, credit card or credit union statement) containing current address*
  • Most recent mortgage statement from a recognised lender**
  • Current benefit book or card or original notification letter from Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) confirming the rights to benefit (for example, child allowance, pension)**
  • Current local council rent card or tenancy agreement
  • Confirmation from an electoral register search that a person of that name lives at the claimed address*

    *The date on these documents should be within the last three months and they must contain the name and address of the applicant.

    ** These documents must be dated within the last 12 months.

Under 18’s will need a birth certificate and cannot be registered without a Guardian registered or being registered. (IF THE GUARDIAN IS NOT A PARENT WE WILL NEED TO SEE PROOF OF GUARDIANSHIP). Please also provide copies of immunisations (if aged under 5).